Visual artist dedicated to paint, draw, sculpture, engraving, digital art and art teaching.
· Visual Arts at the Escuela Nacional de Artes Plásticas “ENAP” (National School of Visual Arts) of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
· “UNAM” (Autonomous National University of Mexico), Mexico.
· Mural paint studies at the Cultural Center “El Nigromante”, with a Scholarship from the National Institute of Fine Arts of Mexico, in San Miguel Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico.
· Posgrade Studies in Visual Arts (Paint) at the San Carlos Academy of the ENAP- UNAM.
· Posgrade Studies in Visual Arts (Paint), with the DAAD Scholarship, at the Hochschule der Kunst Berlin, Klasse Petrick.
· He makes a P. H. in Fine Arts at Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (Polytechnic University of Valencia), Spain.
· He makes a P. H. in Arts and Design at the UNAM, Mexico.
· Since 1984 he had presented one man exhibitions in Germany, Mexico and USA, and collective exhibitions in Austria, Brazil, Czechoslovakia, Democratic Republic of Saharawi, China, Colombia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Mexico, Palestine, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, Slovak Republic, Spain, USA, including paint, sculpture, draw, engraving, electrograph and digital, object book, fax art.
· Since 1987 he teach at the National School of Visual Arts, UNAM, in the area of paint, art theory and draw.
· From 1992 to 1995 he was the Director at the Extension Center from the National School of Visual Arts, UNAM, in Taxco, México.
· From 1995 to 2002 he was the Chief of the Division of Continuing Education Studies and Academic Extension of the National School of Visual Arts, UNAM.
· From 2002 to 2005 he was the Chief of the Division of Professional Studies of the National School of Visual Arts, UNAM.
· From 2012 to 2014 he was Coordinator of the Posgrade in Visual Arts of the National School of Visual Arts, UNAM.
· He had published articles about the Arts in acknowledge Mexican magazines and journals.
· In 1989 he had founded the independent, marginal and underground Art Editorial “Libro-Arte-Correo”, in which he had published a several Object Books including draw, engraving, collage, paint and mix media.
· He had worked in the area of set and theatre.
· He had dictated several conferences and different courses about Art in Cuba, Dominican Republic, Greece, Mexico, Portugal, USA, as a Guest Artist and Professor.
· He, work, teaching and lives in Mexico City.